Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wild Valentine's Day




We have been so busy trying to keep everything running smoothly. We were able to have a little fun this weekend though. On Saturday I had organized two sailing trips for my FRG ladies. Of course this trip was much different than the last. The winds were gusting to 35 mph, which made our boat go much faster. The seas were a little rough, so we were getting pretty wet from that and then of course there was the typical 5 minute down pour that we get here in Hawaii. Some people were feeling sea sick, we were all wet and cold; but after all the bad stuff, we had a very enjoyable time. The most beautiful rainbow came out over Honolulu and reminded me that through the storms in life, we have to look for the rainbows that follow. I really needed that this week. When I got home there was a dozen red roses waiting for me from a very sweet guy in Iraq. I would have preferred a hand delivery by my wonderful husband, but for now I will just appreciate his thoughtfulness.