Monday, November 24, 2008

Jason is safe

Well, no pictures this week. Jason is safely in Iraq. He is trying to get settled in and they are really busy, so I haven't talked to him too much. He is definitely living better than he did during the last deployment, thankfully. Maybe he will be able to post some pictures by Christmas.

The kids and I are doing alright. We are in a routine, but everybody is grumpy. It's been raining a lot and we have been so busy. A lot of it is my own doing- I am the family readiness leader for the company Jason is in, so I have a lot of time spent organizing and meeting with the ladies so we can support the families. I have a terrific group of about 25 ladies who help me take care of the rest, so that is a HUGE blessing.

Thank you for thinking of us and praying for our family. Hopefully we will be smiling in the next pictures :-)